Restaurant Week: Participating West Plains eateries | Restaurants
Spokane Restaurant Week starts this Friday throughout the Inland Northwest.
“Restaurant Week is your opportunity to try as many restaurants as your schedule will allow for affordable, fixed prices,” the week-long event's website says.
Most restaurants are offering a few options for each course for a fixed price of either $18 or $28 a person.
Over 50 restaurants are participating from the West Plains to Liberty Lake, with the majority being in Downtown Spokane.
Here are the restaurants participating in the West Plains area:
- Chaps - 4237 S. Cheney-Spokane Rd. - $28. Baked artichoke heart spread with grilled ciabatta bread as the first course, and two options for both the second- and third-courses.
- Longhorn Barbecue West - 7611 W. Sunset Hwy - $18 - Three courses of "Southern Pit-Style" barbecue.
- Peppers Grill & Bar - 1616 S. Windsor Dr. - $18 - Three courses from Chef John Myers.
- Remington's @ Ramada Spokane Airport - 8909 Airport Dr. - $18 - Three courses of "locally grown and produced products.
- Rusty Moose - 9105 W. State Rt. 2 - $28 - Three courses: Entrees include a Black Magic Steak or a Cedar Plank Salmon.
- The Q - 100 N. Hayford Rd. - $18 - Three courses, served inside of Northern Quest's sports bar.
For more information, check Restaurant Week's Frequently Asked Questions page.