Restaurant Week: Participating Valley/Liberty Lake eateries | Restaurants
Spokane Restaurant Week starts this Friday throughout the Inland Northwest.
“Restaurant Week is your opportunity to try as many restaurants as your schedule will allow for affordable, fixed prices,” the week-long event's website says.
Most restaurants are offering a few options for each course for a fixed price of either $18 or $28 a person.
Over 50 restaurants are participating from the West Plains to Liberty Lake, with the majority being in Downtown Spokane.
Here are the restaurants participating in the Spokane Valley/Liberty Lake area:
- Hay J's Bistro - 21706 E. Mission Ave., Liberty Lake - $28 - Three courses of "classic, simple dishes with our own touch of details to make them distinctively Hay J's."
- Longhorn Barbecue East - 2315 N. Argonne Rd., Spokane Valley - $18 - Three courses of "Southern Pit-Style" barbecue.
- Max at mirabeau - 1100 N. Sullivan Rd., Spokane Valley - $28 - Three courses of "fusions of flavor and uniquely creative presentations that will awaken your palate as well as excite your eyes."s
- Ringo's Little Vegas Casino Sports Bar - 11402 E. Sprague Ave., Spokane Valley - $18 - Three courses, with choices ranging from chicken slider appetizers to fried cheese cake for dessert.
- Twig's Bistro and Martini Bar (Valley) - 14728 E. Indiana Ave., Spokane Valley - $18 - Three courses, each with choices and you can also select on of Twigs' 36 "signature martinis to complement your meal."
For more information, check Restaurant Week's Frequently Asked Questions page.