Public Records: New alcohol applications in Spokane County  | News
Every few days, the Washington State Liquor Control Board releases their new liquor licenses.
When we remember to check that online document, it's a good way to know if there are new restaurants in the area or if a previously existing business is boosting their alcohol menu.
Here's a few food and drink related businesses featured on this week's list:
- McClain's Pizzeria is moving in at 10208 N. Division St., Ste 104 in north Spokane. They have a new application for spirits, beer, wine and a restaurant lounge.
- Darcy's has a new application for spirits, beer, wine and a restaurant lounge. They'll be located in Spokane Valley at 10502 E. Sprague Ave. in a retail center.
- Also coming to the Spokane Valley and in a former state liquor store, Good Spirits, has all sorts of liquor license goodies. Looks like they'll be a beer and wine specialty shop with growlers, kegs and spirits. They'll be located at 1001 E. Sprague Ave.
Upcoming Events near Spokane County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade