Governor signs supplemental capital budget | News
The new supplemental capital budget signed by Gov. Chris Gregoire today creates thousands of jobs in Eastern Washington and $1 billion being budgeted into jobs across the state.
The Governor’s Office sent out a list of projects being funded by the budget categorized by county.
Here’s a list of Spokane County projects:
- WSU Spokane - Riverpoint Biomedical and Health Sciences - $37 million
- University District Pedestrian/Bike Bridge Design - $3.2 million
- Spokane Community College: Extended Learning Center - $3.1 million
- Health Safety - $ 2.5 million
- Public works 2 MG Reservoir - $2.4 million
- Kendall Yards Public Infrastructure - $2 million
- Spokane Professional Technical Skills Center - $ 1.8 million
- Spokane County – Country Homes Boulevard Restoration Project - $1 million
- Spokane County Regional Decant Facility - $684,000
- Mt. Spokane - $250,000