Book Club in a Bag | Arts & Culture
What's the biggest obstacle in the way of a book club? Every member being able to find the book.
Problem solved: The Spokane County Library offers a Book Club in a Bag, which is just what a group of food and wine-loving women need to keep their circle of literary discussion going.
Each blue bag contains 10 books, which may also include a large print and/or audio copy as well. Also inside: discussion questions, information about the author and tips for leading and participating in book discussions.
Forget about checking out The Postmistress though - The Saturday Night Book Clubbers already checked it out.
Upcoming Events near Spokane County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade